When temperatures rise, there’s nothing more refreshing than getting into a cool, air-conditioned car. However, auto A/C and heating systems can wear over time with use, and your refreshingly cold air becomes hot. Anamosa Auto Sales & Service can perform routine auto A/C maintenance and heating system repairs which will keep your car comfortable for you and your passengers. Anamosa Auto offers quality Morley, IA A/C and heating repair services to Morley, IA and the surrounding areas.
What auto air conditioning and heating system does: Auto heating and A/C systems function to keep your car cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The auto A/C system additionally offers a double function of working your defrost in the winter. Heating systems are comprised of a heater core which acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses which draw the heat from the engine to the core. Auto A/C systems operate similarly, by delivering coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin.
Morley, IA A/C and Heating Repair Auto Service
Why Auto A/C & Heating System Repair service is important: Heating and A/C systems can wear out over time with use. Hoses can easily stop-up and leak if not serviced, leading to poor efficiency or a lack of cooling and heating completely. Correct routine maintenance can keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers.
The best ways to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C blows just a little cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells moist, musty, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather, or is just somewhat warmer than outdoors
- The defroster takes longer than normal to function, blows in filthy air, or doesn’t operate
- Your heater or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the vehicle is still
- Your heating unit blows chilly air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put out much air
An in-depth inspection of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Examining for cracks or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Examining the air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks
- Check the interior vent air temperature
Anamosa Auto offers quality Morley, IA Auto Air Conditioning Repair and Heating System Service
Remember to schedule your heating or A/C check at Anamosa Auto Sales & Service before the peak of the season to make sure you have the most comfortable driving experience in Morley, IA and surrounding areas. Contact Anamosa auto to set up your next auto A/C repair, auto heating service, or auto repair service. Anamosa Auto is proud to be your number one Morley, IA A/C and heating repair auto service in Morley, IA and the surrounding areas.